Start enjoying business travel savings no matter who you are
- Book complete business trips
- Choose from 2.5 million properties
- Benefit from 232 million verified reviews
- Get 24/7 support in 44 languages
- Enjoy special business rates and discounts
- Get the latest health and safety information
- Get started in less than 5 minutes
- Add teams and assign permission levels
- View integrated traveller maps
- Set budgets and stay in control
- Download detailed reports at the click of a button
- Book free cancellation rates
- Start by saving 10% with the Genius loyalty programme
- Save up to 20% on properties
- Cut your travel spending
- Set travel policies in the platform
- No subscription fee
- Get full transparency on travel spending
First, you need to have a tool that travellers feel comfortable with and are happy using, so they don't book through channels where the company doesn't have visibility into what's been purchased. With Booking.com for Business you can get an overview of your company's travel spending to keep you on track with your budget. Break down expenses by travel category and get visibility into booking patterns and traveller behaviour.
Company travel and expenses are typically made up of transport costs (flight, rail or car hire and the petrol you put in the car), accommodation, food and drink, entertainment (either for clients or if permitted in policy), Wi-Fi fee and other business support costs.
One way to cut costs on business travel is to avoid expensive subscription platforms or third-party fees. Another way is to ensure your company has access to cheaper rates and fares, as well as a loyalty programme that delivers savings and reward travellers. Booking.com for Business is free to use, free to book and free to manage. Plus, all users are automatically enrolled in the Genius loyalty programme where they get an immediate 10% savings on stays.
It can be overwhelming to try to find the best deal on flights, hotels and car rentals when travelling for business. Lots of travellers lose sight of what they're spending by trying to book their airfare first, their hotel later and their car rental at the last moment. When you book your entire trip in one go through Booking.com for Business, you'll get a recommended itinerary guiding you toward the best fares and rates for your travel. You'll be able to see in one place your total trip cost, which will keep you from drifting beyond your intended budget.